· By Carson Kooistra
Spicy Strawberry Mint Julep
Spicy Strawberry Mint Julep is a simple, fruity twist on the classic cocktail that is simply irresistible.
- 3 oz Jack'd Soda
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 3 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 8 mint leaves
- 2 oz bourbon
- Crushed ice
- Garnish: mint leaves, strawberries
The best part about this recipe is how easy it is to make!
- In the bottom of a double old fashioned glass or julep glass, muddle simple syrup, strawberries, mint and lemon juice.
- Add bourbon and fill the glass halfway with crushed ice.
- Stir to combine.
- Fill the glass the rest of the way with ice and serve. Garnish with mint leaves and a fresh strawberry.