If you love ginger and you love martinis then you're going to love our Hopscotch Martini.
It's a simple and delicious cocktail for nights when you need to get back to the basics.
- 3 oz Hopscotch Craft Soda
- Fill a cocktail shaker or small pitcher with ice.
- Add the vodka, Hopscotch Craft Soda, and lime juice.
- Cover and shake vigorously, or stir, until combined and chilled, about 30 seconds. (In general, by the time the shaker mists up the drink is ready.)
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Add twist and serve.
Make this recipe? Tag us!
Leave a comment